DUI DEFENSE ATTORNEYS IN VENTURA COUNTY
If you have been arrested in Ventura, Oxnard or Camarillo for driving under the influence (DUI), your arrest will result in both DMV action and a court case. The consequences of a DUI arrest can be very serious. The DMV action could result in your driver’s license being suspended, and the court case could result in heavy fines, probation, jail time, and other long-term consequences.
If you are currently facing a Ventura or Santa Monica DUI, it is crucial that you hire a Ventura DUI defense attorney immediately. David Lehr comes from a background in the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office, and he has since handled thousands of DUI cases on behalf of individuals charged with DUI in Ventura County. At Strongest Defense, we understand that law abiding citizens can be accused of DUI, and we know what it takes to disprove guilt and minimize the punishment for DUI convictions. This is why we have a proven track record of results when it comes to Ventura DUI defense.
VENTURA DWI DEFENSE – THE DMV HEARING
If you are charged with a DUI in Ventura, Oxnard or Camarillo, the first step is to request a DMV hearing within ten days of your arrest. This is necessary in order to avoid automatic suspension of your driver’s license. When you contact Strongest Defense, one of our Ventura DWI defense attorneys will set up your DMV hearing for FREE with no obligation to retain us for further services.
Of course, you can also retain our DUI attorneys in Camarillo to represent you at your DMV hearing, and we have significant experience helping our clients protect their driving privileges.
VENTURA DWI DEFENSE – THE COURT CASE
Following your DMV hearing (or, if you fail to request a DMV hearing), the next step is to prepare for your court case with one of the many Ventura DUI defense attorneys who are available to represent you. When choosing a DUI defense lawyer, choose carefully. When you choose Strongest Defense, you can rest assured that you are in good hands, and you can rely on our substantial experience in Ventura DWI cases to provide you with the best possible Ventura DWI defense.
WHY CHOOSE Strongest Defense FOR YOUR VENTURA DUI DEFENSE?
David Lehr is one of the most experienced and well-respected DUI defense lawyers in Ventura County. When you choose Strongest Defense for your Ventura DUI defense:
- We will schedule your DMV hearing at no charge.
- You will have a Ventura DUI defense attorney who has won DMV hearings with blood alcohol levels as high as 0.28%.
- Even if you lose your DMV hearing, we can help you apply for a restricted license.
- If this is your first DUI charge, we can help you avoid jail.
- If you are facing a misdemeanor DUI, we will appear for you in court and you will not have to miss work.
- We can help you clear your record if you are convicted of DUI.
- Our Ventura drunk driving lawyers have obtained dismissals in cases that seemed hopeless, and we may be able to do the same for you.
- If alcohol is a serious problem in your life, we can help you find an excellent treatment program.
CONSULT WITH AN EXPERIENCED VENTURA DWI DEFENSE LAWYER
Facing DUI charges in Ventura County is a serious ordeal. To discuss your case with an experienced Ventura DUI defense attorney, contact us today.