Resources for Individuals Arrested for DUI in Ventura County
The following resources provide relevant information for individuals facing DUI charges in Ventura County.
These are third-party resources, and The Law Offices of David Lehr does not endorse – and is not responsible for – their content. While these resources are intended to provide useful information, they are not a substitute for speaking with an experienced and qualified Ventura DUI lawyer about your case.
Ventura DUI Resources
- Ventura County Superior Court Website – Information about the court that tries Ventura County DUIs (located across the street from The Law Offices of David Lehr)
- Ventura County District Attorney’s Office – Information about the Ventura County prosecutor
- Ventura County Detention Services – Information about Ventura County jails
- Ventura County Adult Facilities – Information on work furlough and work release
California DUI Resources
- DUI FAQs from the California DMV – Useful resource providing information on temporary licenses, DMV hearings, and administrative driver’s license suspensions.
- Information About Administrative License Suspension Hearings from the California DMV – FAQs about DMV administrative hearings and how they relate to DUI court cases
- Drinking Driver Program (Alcohol School) – Information on the California Drinking Driver Program provided by the National Traffic Safety Institute
California DUI Statutes
- California Vehicle Code (“VC”) Section 23152 – The California statute that defines and prohibits “driving under the influence” (DUI) and driving with a BAC of 0.08% or above
- California VC Section 23153 – The California statute that applies to DUIs that result in personal injury
- California VC Section 23536 – Penalties for First-Time DUIs under Section 23152
- California VC Section 23540 – Penalties for a Second DUI Conviction under Section 23152 within ten Years
- California VC Section 23546 – Penalties for a Third DUI Conviction under Section 23152 within ten Years
- California VC Section 23554 – Penalties for a First Conviction under Section 23153
- California VC Section 23560 – Penalties for a Second Conviction under Section 23153 within ten Years
- California VC Section 23566 – Penalties for a Second Conviction under Section 23153 within ten Years
Alcohol Treatment and Recovery
- California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs – Provides prevention, treatment and recovery services for individuals struggling with alcohol or drugs
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Local support groups for individuals with a desire to stop drinking
California Legal Resources
For More Information About Facing a Ventura County DUI
To learn more about how The Law Offices of David Lehr can help you fight your Ventura County DUI charges, please contact us today.
MEET OUR TEAM
Our law firm provides honest, thoughtful, clear, and effective guidance and support to our clients. We will lead you through the difficult times and help you secure your future.
This firm is a "unicorn." Honest, dedicated, and kind, as well as excellent and honorable in their practice.
He listened to my concerns and is willing to go the extra mile. He is really knowledgeable and responds quickly.
Thanks to David and Daniel, my life is back on track.
Caring and professional attorneys that will do whatever they can to help you legally, and whatever they can offer you after the fact. They are exemplary human beings and both deserve recognition for all of their efforts in every happenstance.
David has provided awesome support during some of our darkest days. Even went out of his way to help my son get into programs. David is very well connected. If you need effective and immediate legal counsel he should be the first attorney you call.
He actually takes the time to listen to you and make you feel like you matter.
David is fantastic. He gives you everything he has, he cares, thinks soooo fast on his feet, and is very intelligent.
David was very professional, direct, informative and no BS. He has a great reputation. I spoke with a LOT of other individuals who have had legal troubles, David Lehr was the most often recommended Lawyer and he has an excellent track record.
David Lehr not only represented me thoroughly, effectively, and honestly but he also gave great thought, concern, and insight to my needs. He handled my affairs promptly and I found success in all areas of his dealings. I could not have had a better lawyer. I am forever grateful.